Resources relating to fighting poverty, living with limited resources, and international development issues.
Africa Peace and Conflict Journal
- Understanding of the fundamental causes and conditions of violence and approaches to peace in Africa with all its peculiarities can only be achieved when Africans and others engage in the critical exploration of the African realities. The interdisciplinary emphasis of APCJ seeks to encourage the building of the field, combining the disciplines of peace and conflict studies, development, and human and social security in Africa.
Africa Renewal (Recovery)
- Africa Renewal examines the many issues that confront the people of Africa, its leaders and its international partners: economic reform, debt, education and health, women's advancement, conflict and civil strife, democratization, aid, investment, trade, regional integration, rural development, and many other topics.
African Journal on Disability
- The African Journal of Disability is a scholarly research journal that provides a forum for the exploration of issues and experiences relating to and supporting the act of better understanding the interfaces between disability, poverty, and practices of exclusion and marginalization through research learning and problem-based knowledge sharing across the African continent.
Bulletin of the World Health Organization - International Journal of Public Health
- The Bulletin is the flagship periodical of the World Health Organization and has been published continuously since 1947. This peer-reviewd monthly is a vital resource for those interested in research, policy issues and debate on international public health, particularly the problems confronting developing countries. The journal's global scope and authority are unparalleled.
Globalization and Health
- Globalization and Health is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides an international forum for high quality original research, knowledge sharing and debate on the topic of globalization and its effects on health, both positive and negative. Globalization, namely the intensification of flows of people, goods, and services across borders, has a complex influence on health. The journal publishes material relevant to any aspect of globalization and health from a wide range of social science and health-related disciplines (e.g. economics, sociology, epidemiology, demography, psychology, politics and international relations).
International Journal of Development and Sustainability
- IJDS is a peer-reviewed open-access journal, published as the official journal of the International Society for Development and Sustainability. Subject areas include all aspects of environmental, economic, social, and cultural sustainability.
Journal of African Economies
- The Journal of African Economies is a vehicle to carry rigorous economic analysis, focused entirely on Africa, for Africans and anyone interested in the continent - be they consultants, policymakers, academics, traders, financiers, development agents or aid workers. Each issue of the Journal of African Economies contains applied research of the highest standard, together with a comprehensive book review section, and a listing of the current working papers from around the world.