Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Challenging Attitudes to Mental Health
- Links to a series of television and radio advertisements used in Ireland to influence attitudes to mental health and people with psychosocial disabilities. Transcripts of the advertisements are also available.
Organizing a Workshop on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Provides materials that are meant to help people who are thinking about organizing a workshop on the CRPD for people in their community.
Protection From Torture, Ill-Treatment and Disappearance
- This page contains links to United Nations' documents related to protection from torture, ill-treatment, and disappearance.
Resource Kit No.4: Organisation Building
- This page guides disabled people's organizations (DPOs) that wish to improve their structure, how they work, how they train and develop individuals to benefit the group, and how the organization can improve its ability to change the community and the lives of people with disabilities. This toolkit is written for members of both big and small DPOs. Written in simple, accessible language.
Resource Kit No.5: Fund-Raising
- This resource kit describes several strategies that disabled people's organizations can use to raise funds; explains the importance of researching funders and understanding their funding criteria before sending applications; will help develop budgets and evaluation plans; and gives guidelines in what kind of information to include in funding requests and how to organize and present this information.
Te Kawenata a te Kotahitanga o ngā Whenua o te Ao mō ngā Tika Tangata ā te Hunga Hauā
- Full-text Maori language translation of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Optional Protocol. (Maori)
Toolkit on the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
- This training toolkit on the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) produced by Handicap International provides basic and detailed information on the CRPD.
Trousses d'outils sur la Convention des Nations Unies relative aux droits des personnes handicapées
- This training toolkit on the UN Convention on the rights of people with disabilities produced by Handicap International provides basic and detailed information on the CRPD. In French
UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) Reader
- This CRPD reader, developed by the Dutch Coalition on Disability and Development (DCDD), contains a selection of practical information on the CRPD such as manuals, handbooks and toolkits, published by a wide variety of organisations.
United Nations Enable
- This site has links to the full text of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) in multiple languages, frequently asked questions about the CRPD, and information about disability-related work throughout the United Nations system.
Whakaaetanga o te Ao mō ngā tika ā ngā tāngata hauā - Whakaaturanga EasyRead
- An easy read version of the full text of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in Maori translation. The easy read version uses simplified language for Maori readers who may have difficulty with the legal terminology used in the original text. (In Maori).