- Canada’s employment programme and policies for persons with disabilities; a study of cost-effectiveness: qualitative and quantitative considerations
- Presents a descriptive examination of Canada’s existing programmes and policies aimed at the integration of disabled people into the workplace. Examines the cost effectiveness of such programmes and identifies their most effective features. Includes a detailed evaluation of the government’s Job Development Programme.
- International Research Project on Job Retention and Return to Work Strategies for Disabled Workers : study report, Canada
- Describes job retention policies, practices and programmes. Covers five themes such as employment and labour market polices; benefit and compensation programmes; employment support and rehabilitation services; adaptation of work and the workplace; and measures developed and implemented by enterprises.
- Neglected or Hidden: Connecting Employers and People with Disabilities in Canada
- This is the final report of an investigation into why thousands of Canadians with disabilities were unemployed. The number of tables and graphs has been intentionally limited, and the format kept straightforward, in order to make its contents as accessible as possible to readers with disabilities. PDF format.
- Policy Brief: Study on Economic Security on Women with Disabilities
- This article is a brief overview of the various issues which affect the economic stability of women with disabilities. Suggestions of which issues need to be improved to optimize the economic condition of women with disabilities are given. PDF format.