- Disability Now, an English magazine, publishes stories about disability -related issues. The sections included are living, latest news, entertainment, working, newsletter, editor's blog, and "have your say".
Disability Rights and Palestinian Women
- This blog and video post discusses how one woman fought the perception she was a "burden" because of her disability.
- This blog from Perkins School for the Blind that can help blind people cope with the situations that occur in their lives about fifty times a day.
Hackneyed, Not History
- In this essay, the author discusses negative portrayls and perceptions of people with albinism in popular culture.
International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Organizations in countries around the world held events to celebrate the 2010 International Day of Persons with Disabilities. This blog site collects stories on the different ways various organizations observed the day.
- This blog post describes the media's reaction to a deaf person being hit by a train.
Stranded by Paratransit, Rolling Home
- The author, a man with a disability, tells of his difficulties in securing a ride from the public transportation.
The Enablist: Looking Beyond Disability: Enabling Peole with Disabilities
- This blogsite provides information, announcements, and narratives related to people with disability in India.
The New Vulgarity
- The author discusses how many discriminate against those with disabilities by asking not to see them.
The Stigma of Not Working
- This essay describes how difficult it can be to work as a person with a disability.