Association of University Centers on Disabilities
- The Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) is a membership organization that supports and promotes a U.S. network of university-based interdisciplinary programs. Through its members, AUCD is a resource for local, state, national, and international agencies, organizations, and policy makers concerned about people living with developmental and other disabilities and their families.
Cambodian School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (CSPO)
- Describes the CSPO; where students from low-income countries are able to study; and how to prescribe, manufacture, and fit artificial limbs and orthopaedic braces. One of the concepts is to reduce the reliance on outsiders' aid. The page also includes the impact and sustainability summaries.
Centro Ann Sullivan del Perú (CASP)
- El Centro Ann Sullivan del Perú (CASP) es una organización de educación sin fines de lucro para servir a la comunidad de personas con habilidades diferentes (como autismo, síndrome de Down, parálisis cerebral o retraso en el desarrollo) y sus familias.
Jakarta School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (JSPO)
- This webpage introduces the The Jakarta School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (JSPO) in Indonesia.
Perkins School for the Blind
- Perkins School for the Blind is an innovative leader in serving people with visual impairments. They are always questioning how to best serve their students in the classroom, in the community and around the world.
Philippine School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (PSPO)
- This website introduces the Philippine School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (PSPO), a recently formed school in the Philippines and the fourth school of the Cambodia Trust's program. The page explains the updates on the school's progress.
Sri Lanka School of Prosthetics and Orthotics (SLSPO)
- Short descriptions of Sri Lanka's need for prosthetist-orthotists and the SLSPO's goals. The page also includes short video clips of a boy's first steps and a documentary about SLSPO.