- Deafblind International is the world association promoting services for deafblind people. They work to raise awareness of deafblindness and support the development of services to enable a good quality of life for deafblind children and adults of all ages.
- Deafblind Scotland is a non-profit organization dedicated to building a society in which deafblind people have the permanent support and recognition necessary to be equal citizens.
Perkins International Programs
- Perkins International is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children who are deafblind or blind with multiple disabilities throughout the world.
Sense for Deafblind People
- Sense is the leading national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind. They provide expert advice and information as well as specialist services to deafblind people, their families, carers and the professionals who work with them. They also support people who have sensory impairments with additional disabilities.
- Sense International works in the developing world to help people who are both deaf and blind live full and active lives. They provide educational, vocational and training services, and help local organisations and governments meet the needs of deafblind people.