Down Syndrome International
- Down Syndrome International (DSi) is a UK based international charity, comprising a membership of individuals and organisations from all over the world, committed to ensuring quality of life and human rights for all people with Down Syndrome.
- Inclusion International is a global federation of family-based organizations advocating for the human rights of people with intellectual disabilities worldwide. The inclusion of people with disabilities into their communities, as valued neighbours and citizens, is a priority for Inclusion International and its membership.
People First of New Zealand
- People First New Zealand is a self advocacy organisation run by and for people with learning/intellectual disability. People First New Zealand is part of an international self advocacy movement.
Self Advocates Becoming Empowered
- Self Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE) is a self-advocacy organization in the United States. It works to promote the full inclusion of people with developmental disabilities in the community. It is run by a board of self advocates with developmental disabilities.
The Arc Website
- The Arc promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.
The National Leadership Consortium on Developmental Disabilities
- This consortium offers a variety of short-term, intensive leadership development programs, some on-line and some on campus.
- United Voice (UV) is the first society in Malaysia to be led by people with learning disabilities. It helps people with Down Syndrome, autism, attention deficit disorder, global developmental delay and other specific learning disabilities establish self-advocacy groups all over Malaysia.