Human Rights and Prisons - A Compilation of Human Rights Instruments
- This webpage is a summary, reviewing what "Human Rights and Prisons - A Compilation of Human Rights Instruments" consists of. The available publications are in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, and Russian.
Human Rights and Prisons - A Compilation of Human Rights Instruments: English version
- This document is the English version of "Human Rights and Prisons - A Compilation of Human Rights Instruments." The document discusses excerpts from The International Bill of Human Rights and other United Nations Treaties. In particular, one excerpt mentions the Convention on the Rights of the Child: Article 23, which focuses on children with mental or phyiscal disabilities.
Making Law and Policy that Work: Introduction
- This webpage is a summary of the publication, "Making Law and Policy that Work". It contains the English version.
PRI Training Resources
- This webpage includes resources on training prison officals on human rights standards. The types of training are file management, health, juvenile justice, legal aid, paralegal, pre-trial detention, prison practice, and torture in prison. Some regions are discussed, such as Malawi, Sudan, and other countries in Africa.
Rights of Prisoners and Detainees
- This page contains links to United Nations' documents in many languages related to the rights of prisoners and detainees.