Australian Human Rights Commission
- This groups aims to promote and protect human rights in Australia by making human rights values part of everyday life and language, empowering all people to understand and exercise their human rights, working with individuals, community, business and government to inspire action, keeping government accountable to national and international human rights standards, and securing an Australian charter of rights.
Comisión Nacional de los Derechos Humanos: México
- Esta organización del gobierno protege los derechos humanos en México, tal como se expresa en la Constitución.
Equality and Human Rights Commission
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission of Britain has a statutory remit to promote and monitor human rights and to protect, enforce, and promote equality across seven protected grounds - age, disability, gender, race, religion and belief, sexual orientation, and gender reassignment.
Refugee Law Project
- The Refugee Law Project (RLP) provides legal aid to asylum seekers and refugees in Uganda and works to empower asylum seekers, refugees, deportees, internally displaced persons (IDPs) and host communities to enjoy their human rights and lead dignified lives.
The Arabic Netork of Human Rights Information الشبكة العربية لمعلومات حقوق الإنسان
- هنا تسعى الشبكة العربية إلى زيادة المعلومات المتوفرة على الشبكة والمتعلقة بقضايا حقوق الإنسان باللغة العربية ، كمحاولة لزيادة عدد المستخدمين القارئين للعربية لشبكة الإنترنت .
The Chicago Taskforce on Violence Against Girls & Young Women
- Brings groups together across Chicago, Illinois, USA, to
galvanize attention to the devastating violence plaguing the lives of girls and young women and to marshal the public/political will to end the violence. Their website has digital resources on violence.
The Commission for Human Rights and Good Governance (CHRAGG)
- The Commission for Human Rights and Good Governance (CHRAGG) is an independent government department, established as the national focal point institution for the promotion and protection of human rights and duties as well as good governance in Tanzania.
The National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria
- The Commission serves as a mechanism for the enhancement of the enjoyment of human rights in Nigeria. It aims to create an enabling environment for extra-judicial recognition, promotion and protection and enforcement of human rights, treaty obligations and providing a forum for public enlightenment and dialogue on human rights issues.