The United Nations defines Central America and Mexico as: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Panama.
Comisión Nacional de los Derechos Humanos: México
- Esta organización del gobierno protege los derechos humanos en México, tal como se expresa en la Constitución.
Human Rights Violations of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) People in Guatemala: A Shadow Report
- Describes the human rights situation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in Guatemala. Published May 2012. Full report available in English and Spanish.
Human Rights: Mexico
- Find reports about the general human rights situation in Mexico
Human Rights: Nicaragua
- Find reports about the general human rights situation in Nicaragua.
Information on Mexico
- The web page for the UN OHCHR field office in Mexico. Learn more about the human rights situation in Mexico and OHCHR’s involvement. Content is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
Information on Nicaragua
- The official web page of the UN OHCHR devoted to Nicaragua. Here, you can locate information and recent reports on the human rights situation in Nicaragua. Content is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.