The United Nations defines Southern Asia as including: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
"No One Has the Liberty to Refuse"
- Tibetan Herders Forcibly Relocated in Gansu, Qinghai, Sichuan, and the Tibet Autonomous Region
کتابخانه دموکراسی و حقوق بشر در ایران
- The Iran Human Rights and Democracy Library in Farsi
Human Rights - Bangladesh
- This is the Human Rights' Watch's web page for information on Bangladesh. Find recent news and information about political issues for the country here.
Information on Bangladesh
- This is the official web page of the UN OHCHR devoted to Bangladesh. Here, you can locate information and recent reports on the human rights situation in Bangladesh. Content is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
Information on India
- The official web page of the UN OHCHR devoted to India. Here, you can locate information and recent reports on the human rights situation in India. Content is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
The "Ten-Dollar Talib" and Women’s Rights: Afghan Women and the Risks of Reintegration and Reconciliation
- This report addresses the potential challenges to women's rights posed by future government agreements with insurgent forces. The report describes how in areas under Taliban control, women are often subjected to threats, intimidation and violence, Girls' education is targeted, and women political leaders and activists are attacked and killed with impunity.
The Iran Human Rights and Democracy Library
- The Human Rights and Democracy Library is an electronic database containing books, articles, memoirs, letters, documents, and information that sheds light on the violation of human rights and furthers the knowledge, understanding, dissemination, and implementation of human rights and democracy in Iran.