Category: Property and Land Rights
- Double Standards: Women's Property Rights Violations in Kenya
- Looks at violations of women’s property rights (and the social consequences of these violations) as a result of discriminatory laws and customs, and the lack of remedies for those women who try to obtain justice from courts and traditional authorities.
- Indigenous and Tribal Peoples' Rights over their Ancestral Lands and Natural Resources
- This report compiles and discusses the scope of indigenous and tribal peoples’ rights over their territories, lands, and natural resources. It also aims to point out specific problems, guidelines, and best practices to enhance the enjoyment of human rights by indigenous and tribal peoples across the Hemisphere.
- Nigeria: The Price of Oil, 26 Feb 1999
- An exploration of human rights violations related to oil exploration and production in the Niger Delta