Category: Blind/Low-Vision Education
- Counting Book with BSL and the Braille System
- This document introduces the braille alphabet and British Sign Language's Alphabet for young children.
- Equalizing Educational Opportunities for the Nigerian-Ghanaian Blind Girl-Child
- This paper discusses the education situation for blind girls and boys in Nigeria and Ghana and how gender impacts opportunity.
- Method in Teaching Math to the Visually Impaired Students
- This resource offers practical material in teaching math to blind or low-vision elementary school-aged children. Word document format.
- The Role of Integrated Education for Blind Children
- This article aims to resolve the fact that under 10% of blind children in developing countries have access to education. It describes the positive role integrated education may play in children's lives and offers solutions to integrating blind children from rural areas. PDF format.