A Simple Format for NGOs to Write Job Descriptions for Their Staff
- Maintaining job descriptions not only reflect the effectiveness of the organizationís human resource policy, they also lay out clarification for the staff and mitigate any conflicts in the future. Here is some basic information about what job description is and how it can be developed.
How NGOs Can Manage Staff Remotely
- The website discusses how NGOs can manage their staffs when they encounter unexpected circumstances. The circumstances can range from conflict-prone areas to unexpected natural disasters to limited financial resources.
Human Resource Management for NGOs
- The website consists of how the human resource management is important and guidance on the human resources information system for NGO employees, the staff recruitment policy, the steps on writing a standard employment contract, the Performance Management System, the usage of the annual performance plan for NGO employees in the Performance Management System, the performance appraisal form, and the staff performance needs.
Kwazulu-Natal Training Materials for Women Managers
- This course contains a .zip file full of information about being an effective manager. Skills covered include: assertiveness, effective communication, self-management, leadership, team bulding, conflict management, strategic planning, writing & presentation, interviewing, and conducting meetings.
Negotiating the Volunteer-Nonprofit Relationship: Making a Successful Match
- This page give advice on how to best interact with and utilize your volunteer power.
Organizational Management: Human Resources Management
- This module will enable a manager to develop staff using on-the-job and off-the-job techniques; institute various motivating initiatives to boost staff morale, willingness to work, and job satisfaction; prepare and adopt personnel policies that meet staff and organizational objectives; and establish an effective supervisory system that will assure optimal staff performance and overall program effectiveness.