Asia and the Pacific Regional Forun on Strengthening Partnerships with Faith-Based Organizations in Addressing ICPD
- This article describes how NGOs and other nonprofits can work with faith-based organizations to further their strategic goals.
Building Rural Livelihood
- This workbook is designed to help community foundations, private, corporate and family ones, to form a more effective community economic development efforts for people in rural communities. The topics covered are motivation, where will you work, who are you working for, partnership, timeline of projects, resources, and why do the projects matter.
Empowering People and Strengthening Organizations Through Asset-Based Approaches
- An article that teaches NGOs to find their strengths and utilize them to make the greatest possible social impact.
Engines for Building Rural Endowments
- The webpage is a guide for foundation leaders to strategize how to build more and better permanently endowed assets. Each step has a link to expand on the step's criteria. This guide is focused on rural areas and issues.
New Tactics in Human Rights: A Resource for Practitioners
- Describes innovative tactics that are being used to promote human rights around the world, particularly the prevention of harm, abuse, and torture. For use by human rights advocates who wish to consider new approaches to their work. Available in many languages.
RDP: Thinking and Action Frameworks
- This website consists of publications on the frameworks of the following: rural service structures for community foundations, building engines for rural endowment, building rural livelihood through design of RDP (Rural Fund Development) program and grantmaking efforts, margins to mainstream (economic success), and leading tactics for RDP.
Women in Sync: Toolkit for Electronic Networking
- Women in Sync is a collection of stories about the experiences of women and their organizations who have become a part of the APC WNSP network. It is designed to be a toolkit for women's electronic networking. All the articles in Women in Sync were written from the perspective of women who pioneered in e-mail communications in the days before the internet boom. The articles also tell the stories of women who persevered in utilising computer networking that built connections among women across continents for women's empowerment.