A Database of Civil Society Self-Regulatory Initiatives
- From One World Trust: A growing number of civil society organizations are coming together at national, regional and international levels to define common standards and promote good practice through codes of conduct, certification schemes, reporting frameworks, directories and awards. This project provides the first comprehensive inventory of such civil society self-regulatory initiatives worldwide.
Code of Ethics & Conduct for NGOs
- WANGO published a code of ethics book for NGOs to use within their organizations. The publication consists of guiding principles, NGO integrity, mission and activities, governance, human resources, public trust, financial and legal, fundraising, and partnership, collaboration and networking.
Code of Ethics for Cameroon Civil Society Organizations
- The article is a summarized code of ethics on civil society organizations. It can be for Cameroon and other countries that have CSOs. It discusses the governance, integrity, and financial aspects of the CSOs.
- This manual is to evaluate whether the NGO's practices and policies are cohesive with the "Code of Ethics & Conduct for NGOs."
International Statement of Ethical Principles in Fundraising
- The statement is about the principles of fundraising for organizations. The main five principles are honesty, respect, integrity, empathy and transparency.
The Relationship Between Well-Being and Security
- A discussional thread answering the questions "Is there a difference between 'security' and 'well-being'?", "Is one more of a priority than the other?", and "What does 'well-being' mean in the context of HRD (human rights defender) security?"