All About Financial Management in Nonprofits
- New nonprofit leaders and managers have to develop at least basic skills in financial management.This mannual will help you understand basic practices in financial management, and build the basic systems and practices needed in a healthy business.
Budget and Financial Management
- Guidelines on Budget and financial management. It provides information on how to manage and evaluate budget and financial resources in case of emergency situations.
- The manual covers the nature and purpose of accounting, recording of data in the accounting records, functions of the general ledger, preparation of simple financial statements, and recording cash transactions.
Fundamentals of NGO Financial Sustainability
- This manual provides a meaningful, flexible source of tools to enable users to enhance the operational sustainability of their organizations in delivering vital health services to populations in need.This manual is designed to support pragmatic, hands-on training to address key sustainability issues faced by implementing organizations.
Funding Grid Tool
- MANGO provides a tool for NGO budgeting, especially for an NGO that is funded by several grants. There is a sample funding grid to help get the whole idea of its function.
Manage Finances of a New Venture
- The manual discusses the steps to opening accounts for the venture, the financial advantages and disadvantages, and briefly understanding the accounting systems.
Monitoring Election Campaign Finance: A Handbook for NGOs
- A systematic effort to consolidate the experiences and knowledge of a wide variety of campaign finance monitoring efforts. Provides a collection of existing good practices and lessons, organized in the form of both practical guidelines and discussions of key concepts, to assist non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in designing and carrying out effective campaign finance monitoring and reform programs in their own countries.
NGO Financial Management Pocket Guide
- The pocket guide has short summaries of the principles and important items in financial management. The chapters review accounting policies, budgeting, and assets. The guide provides a list of forms examples.
Nonprofit financial planning made easy
- This book provides step - by - step solutions to the dilemmas involved in keeping financial resources and the mission in balance. Financial management tools and techniques for nonprofits are explored and reviewed
in some detail, with illustrations, examples, checklists, and model forms.
Proposal Budgeting Basics
- This course is designed to help with the basics of developing a project budget. Available in English and Spanish.