- An Introduction to Grant Reports: Tips and Tools for Preparing Reports for you Funders
- This article describes how to follow up on the grant writing process. It can tells what information you should include, what steps you can take to make your report more effective, and what software you might use to get the job done.
- Foundation Building Sourcebook: A Practitioner's Guide Based upon Experience from Africa, Asia and Latin America
- The Foundation Building Sourcebook presents diverse approaches questions that grantmaking foundations around the world face. Containing first-hand material from nineteen grantmaking foundations in Africa, Asia and Latin America, as well as careful analysis, the Sourcebook is a powerful tool for anyone interested in strengthening foundations.
- Ten Tips for Funding Technology
- Here are ten tips to help you find the funds you need to implement and sustain your critical technology strategy.