Core Campus Services
WiderNet's three-year Core Campus Services technical training workshop incorporates hands-on training, distance learning, and computer-based training.
At this intensive orientation, participants learn how services can transform any campus. For a productive, people-centered ITC lab, check out this workshop and all the services to be discussed:
- Academic transcripts
- Access to the broader Internet
- Campus data security
- Course management software i.e. WebCT and Blackboard
- Course media creation
- Electronic forms
- File sharing and collaboration capabilities
- ID card manufacture
- People directories for intercampus communication
- Personnel and payroll
- Printer sharing
- Reliable email for students
- Results processing
- Secure servers
- Staff messaging with sharable email, calendar, address lists and more
- Student financial accounting
- Student registration
- Trustworthy logins
- Voice-over IP (telephone over the network)
You'll also learn about the money-making opportunity of ITC services: charging users to cover overhead costs.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 319-335-2200.