Career planning, communication, daily living, home life, housing and money management, self care, social relationships, work and study skills, work life, pregnancy and parenting.
Basics of Wound Care
- This is a Global-HELP publication; This HELP publication will present the basic information for evaluating both acute and chronic wounds and then providing the appropriate care. This publication does not cover life-threatening injuries.
First Aid and Accident Prevention
- This first aid and accident prevention lecture note series is set up to be simply utilized as a study and reference material by nurses and other category of health science students as well as teachers.
No More Aching Back
- With his trademark warmth and accessibility, Dr. Leon Root explains how a back examination is conducted and what tests a doctor performs to determine the exact cause of your back pain. He describes the structure of the back, how it functions, and how these functions can break down in an unhealthy or damaged back. Other sections of the book describe how back problems are identified and treated and offer short-term and long-term solutions for alleviating and avoiding back pain. The book presents comprehensive information on the diagnosis and treatment of back problems.
- Nutrition text developed in Ethiopia for health extension workers.
Personal Hygiene for Health Extension Workers
- Health extension service at household level in the rural is believed to solve the major health problems that can be alleviated with the professionals trained at a level of 10+1 complete. The training of such health extension students is new program to Ethiopia. Due to this there is shortage of teaching/learning materials in the area of personal hygiene for health extension students and teachers. In this case the preparation of the lecture note on the area will help the students and the teachers for the teaching and learning process which is prepared at their level. Moreover, the lecture note will help the health extension worker as a manual while doing their tasks.
- Developed in Ethiopia and intended for health sciences students