A collection of digital resources for public health educators, students, and practitioners.
Antiretroviral Drug Profiles
- Clinically focused monographs describing each antiretroviral drug's history, formulations and dosing, use in combination therapy (initial vs. subsequent regimens), factors affecting adherence, and resistance profile.
Care of the HIV Infected Child
- Objectives are: Understanding the goals of care for HIV-infected infants and children; and Demonstrate appropriate use of major components of routine care for HIV-infected infants and children.
Chart of Family Planning Methods and STD Protection
- Chart of Family Planning Methods and STD Protection
Guidelines for Assessment of Skilled Providers After Training in Maternal and Newborn Care
- Reference manual developed by experts in Africa, Asia, Caribbean and Latin America.
HIV Clinical Cases Library
- Contains original patient case studies describing clinical observations related to HIV care and treatment in resource-limited settings. Ultimately, the Library will contain a comprehensive online collection of real-life cases from resource-limited countries that illustrate cases encountered by clinicians in the field, particularly those working in facilities with limited diagnostic resources.
Malaria: An On-line Resource
- Presented by the Division of Laboratory Medicine at Royal Perth Hospital, Australia. Provided for the information of Medical Practitioners and Laboratory Scientists. Includes information about Diagnosis, Prophylaxis, Treatment, History, as well as Testing modules.
PATH Vaccine Resource Library
- Materials on the site are collected from a variety of sources, such as news media, scientific journals, and leaders in public health. Subjects included range from diseases and vaccines like influenza, hepatitis B, and rotavirus, to related immunization topics such as injection safety, service delivery, and immunization financing.
Pediatric Antiretroviral Dosing in Resource-Limited Settings
- This dosing card contains information on pediatric ARV drugs commonly used in resource limited settings.
Pediatric HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Pocket Guide
- WHO recently developed revised guidelines on pediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment, currently available in draft form only on the WHO website. Formal publication is expected later in the year. Changes will be incorporated into a revised ICAP Pediatric Pocket Guide at that time.
Work Dangers and Solutions
- A book describing the dangers of various occupations and situations in factories.