Cross-topic collections of books, courses, and information.
- Open access to over 1 million e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics
- Educational Origami is a blog and a wiki, about 21st Century Teaching and Learning. This wiki is not just about the integration of technology into the classroom, though this is certainly a critical area, it is about shifting our educational paradigm.
GCF Learn Free
- GCFLearnFree.org offers 125 tutorials, including more than 1,100 lessons, videos, and interactives. Most of the content at GCFLearnFree.org is self-paced tutorials. These tutorials are available when you are, on your schedule. You can view one lesson or an entire tutorial. And you don't have to create an account or sign in; you can start learning immediately. We also offer instructor-supported Microsoft Office classes in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
General Education Program
- The General Education Program has two focuses: skill development and knowledge enhancement. The courses you will take in order to satisfy the requirements of your chosen major will build on and reinforce what you learn in this program.
Highlights for High School
- Highlights for High School features MIT OpenCourseWare materials that are most useful for high school students and teachers.
Learning Games and Strategies
- PDF downloads in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Engagement Strategies, Test Review/Strategies, and Character Education.
National Security Archive
- The National Security Archive is an independent non-governmental research institute and library located at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. The Archive collects and publishes declassified documents acquired through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). A tax-exempt public charity, the Archive receives no U.S. government funding; its budget is supported by publication royalties and donations from foundations and individuals. On March 17, 2000, Long Island University named the National Security Archive as winner of a Special George Polk Award for 1999 for "piercing self-serving veils of government secrecy" and "serving as an essential journalistic resource."
- Variety of topics sorted by grade level. Resources in Urdu, Hindi and computer-generated English.
The Connexions Project
- Concept Connexions is a collaborative, community-driven approach to authoring, teaching, and learning that seeks to provide a cohesive body of high-quality educational content to anyone in the world.
The Positive Engagement Project
- The Positive Engagement Project envisions a world where all students, teachers, schools, and districts achieve their potential through a fun, positive, and engaging learning experience. Driven by the firm belief that in giving we receive, PEP pledges to help meet the needs of learning communities by providing free access to learning resources and school materials, as well as making financial contributions to assist in educational opportunities. Our mission: To get students positively engaged in active learning, while getting ourselves and others positively engaged with schools and communities.
- This course is designed to equip you with the basic academic, professional, and personal skills you will need to be successful in college.