- A page with links to documents regarding all topics child welfare; examples such as institutional analysis, alliance for race equity, and class action reform.
Pathways to Outcomes
- Explore the Pathways to Outcomes for a uniquely broad, deep, and coherent collection of findings about what it takes to improve the lives of children and families living in America's tough neighborhoods.
- A page with links to documents regarding various policy matters.
- Social policy refers to guidelines, principles, legislation and activities that affect the living conditions conducive to human welfare.
Social Policy Publications
- Publications from the Center for the Study of Social Policy. Includes topics such as child welfare, strengthening families, and public policy.
Social Policy: Organizing for Social and Economic Justice
- For over 30 years, Social Policy has served as key site for intellectual exchange among progressive academics and activists from across the United States and beyond. Now published by The Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center in cooperation with the Organizersí Forum, it reports on and analyzes contemporary movements for social change in the workplace, the community, and the world. Social Policy seeks to inform and report on the work of labor and community organizers who build union and constituency-based groups, run campaigns, and build movements for social justice, economic equality, and democratic participation in the U.S. and around the world.
What is Social Policy?
- Article describing social policy as the study of human well-being.