10 Things You Should Know About Buying Auto Insurance
- Lists ten of the most relevant things you should know when buying auto insurance. Provided by the state government of Iowa.
A Consumer's Quick Guide to Auto Insurance
- This guide provides information on how to make decisions when you buy auto insurance. You have a choice in coverages and prices will differ between insurance companies. If you own a motorcycle, an RV, or an off-road vehicle or are buying commercial insurance for a business, your insurance choices may be different than those described here. This brochure discusses insurance for your cars and trucks.
Auto Insurance FAQs
- Lists the most frequently asked questions regarding automobile insurance.
Basic Parts of Auto Insurance
- Auto insurance is insurance against financial loss if you are in a car accident. Auto insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company in which you agree to pay a monthly premium and the insurance company agrees to pay a specified amount for any losses defined in your policy. Adequate coverage is important.
Filing a Claim on Your Auto Insurance
- If you are in an accident, the following tips in this article may be helpful.
Keeping Costs of Automobile Insurance Down
- The cost of your auto insurance is determined by the type of car you drive, how much and how far you drive the car each day, and your driving characteristics such as your driving record, where you live, and any discounts for which you qualify. The following are some tips for keeping your automobile insurance costs down.
Property (Homeowners) Insurance & Auto Insurance
- Quick tips on home and auto insurance provided by the Iowa government.
The Importance of Comparing Different Car Insurance Benefits
- Every auto insurance policy offers a unique combination of advantages. Therefore, it is advisable to compare the different characteristics of car insurance before you sign on the dotted line.
United States Auto Insurance
- Automotive insurance, in the United States and elsewhere, is designed to cover risk of financial liability or loss a motor vehicle owner may face if their vehicle is involved in a collision resulting in property or physical damages.
- Vehicle insurance (also known as auto insurance, GAP insurance, car insurance, or motor insurance) is insurance purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles.