Decide to Decide
- This course offers ideas for other decisions that are important for you to "decide to decide" today. It also includes additional reading for those who would like more information on personal finance.
- The FDIC -- along with fellow regulators and the banking industry -- is working vigorously to help consumers and the banking industry avoid unnecessary foreclosures and stop foreclosure "rescue" scams that promise false hope to consumers at risk of losing their homes.
Is Foreclosure Knocking at Your Door?
- Explains how mortgage modification programs can help those at risk of foreclosure save their home.
Mapping Your Financial Journey: Helping Adults Plan for College
- This site helps adults who are wanting to start college set goals, manage money, cope with college costs, and get financial aid.
Setting Personal Goals
- This is a beginning course on setting personal goals and building your own personal financial plan. Knowing what you want to accomplish in life is critical to any discussion on financial planning.
SMART Goals Worksheet
- SMART goals are: Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Relevant, and Trackable. This worksheet will help make your goals a reality.