Resources on healthy relationships and safe sex.
CDC Division of Reproductive Health
- The CDC's Division of Reproductive Health mission is to promote optimal reproductive and infant health and quality of life by influencing public policy, health care practice, community practices, and individual behaviors through scientific and programmatic expertise, leadership, and support.
Family Health International: Reproductive Health Resources
- Family Health International is committed to assisting the people of the developing world in planning for healthy families and improving their reproductive health. This includes assuring contraceptive safety, preventing the spread of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, improving maternal care, and facilitating access to quality reproductive health services.
- The Guttmacher Institute's mission is to protect the reproductive choices of all women and men in the United States and throughout the world. It is to support their ability to obtain the information and services needed to achieve their full human rights, safeguard their health and exercise their individual responsibilities in regard to sexual behavior and relationships, reproduction and family formation. Some articles on the site are also available in French and Spanish.
HIV/AIDs and STI Resources
- Reports, articles and statistics about HIV/AIDs and STIs from the Guttmacher Institute.
- Reproductive Health is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal focusing on all aspects of human reproduction. Reproductive health is defined as a state of physical, mental, and social well-being in all matters relating to the reproductive system, at all stages of life. Good reproductive health implies that people are able to have a satisfying and safe sex life, the capability to reproduce and the freedom to decide if, when, and how often to do so. Men and women should be informed about and have access to safe, effective, affordable, and acceptable methods of family planning of their choice, and the right to appropriate health-care services that enable women to safely go through pregnancy and childbirth. Journal topics include research in reproductive health, including social and gender issues, sexual health, country and population specific issues, assessment of service provision, education and training and also in a broader range of gynaecological and obstetrical topics related to reproductive health.
Resources About Contraception
- Statistics, reports, articles and factsheets about contraceptives from the Guttmacher Institute.