Adobe Flash - Animation Tutorials
- These tutorials have been created to assist you in developing the core skills and techniques needed to create great animation sequences in Flash.
- Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions to create an illusion of movement.
Computer Animation Software
- Computer animation is the process used for generating animated images by using computer graphics.
Digital Art and Design
- Includes Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator tutorials.
Introduction to Macromedia Flash
- This course offers an introduction to the Macromedia Flash multimedia authoring environment. It incorporates hands-on experience developing streaming web-based multimedia presentations including animation, sound, and graphics with Macromedia's Flash MX application.