Learning how to monitor and document human rights situations.
Human Rights Network Resources
Manual de Capacitación de los Derechos Humanos
- Este manual tiene como objetivo proporcionar formación metodológica para vigilar los derechos humanos. (In Spanish).
Older Citizens Monitoring in Ethiopia: A Handbook
- This handbook provides guidance on how to plan and implement an older citizens monitoring as implemented in Ethiopia.
Strengthening Monitoring And Evaluation For Women’s Rights: Twelve Insights For Donors
- These important insights into how to develop more effective monitoring and evaluation systems are important for those engaged in women’s rights and empowerment work at the grassroots, national, regional, and global level. Many of these insights are endorsed by other recent work on social impact assessment by donors and development agencies.
The Treaty Bodies: Bringing Human Rights Home
- A manual on human rights reporting, available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish
Training Manual on Human Rights Monitoring
- This manual aims to provide methodological training to monitor human rights.
Violence Against Women and Girls (VAW/G): A Compendium of Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators
- This guide was developed for managers, organizations, and policy makers working in the field of VAW/G program implementation and evaluation in developing countries, and for people who provide technical assistance to those individuals and organizations as a resource to monitor and evaluate violence-based human rights violations against women and girls.