Beliefs about Jesus including: Birth, Life, Death, Ministry, Crucifixion, Resurrection, Divinity, etc. Also beliefs about Jesus in other religions such as Judaism and Islam.
Ark of the Covenant
- One day, in 1978, Ron decided to go sightseeing near the Damascus Gate, in Jerusalem. Walking along an ancient stone quarry, known to some as "the Calvary Escarpment," he was talking with a local authority about Roman antiquities. Without warning, Ron's left hand pointed to a site being used as a rubbish dump and said, "That's Jeremiah's Grotto and the Ark of the Covenant is in there."
Bible and Theology Answers
- Christian answers and viewpoints on apologetics questions like the existance of God, definition of the Trinity, dinosaurs, etc.
- Comparison of viewpoints on Christ from various perspectives: Christianity, Christian Science, Spiritualism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Eastern Mysticism, The Way International, Unity, and Unification Church
Historical Jesus Theories
- The purpose of this web page is to explain and explore some of the theories offered up by contemporary scholars on the historical Jesus and the origins of the Christian religion. Issues include the nature of the historical Jesus, the nature of the early Christian documents, and the origins of the Christian faith in a risen Jesus Christ. An attempt has been made to include historical Jesus theories across the spectrum from Marcus Borg to N.T. Wright and to describe these historical Jesus theories in an accurate and concise way.
Jesus Divine Nature
- Since these are deep mysteries, we should be very careful when studying the Bible, to avoid wrong notions and extreme views. We must not force our personal ideas on the teachings of Scripture.
Study 3 - Jesus Christ
- Christians are followers of Christ ( he is the central character of our faith so it is important we understand who he is.
Study 6 – Christ's Death and Resurrection
- These two historical events are at the centre of the Christian faith.
The "I AM" Sayings Prove Jesus to be Divine
- Adel Mohammed El Naggar reviews the versus in the Bible in which Jesus asserts "I AM," and which the author claims proves the divinity of Jesus.
The Human Nature of Jesus
- The first woman was also the first sinner, used by Satan to tempt man to sin, thereby opening the floodgates of woe. So God would use the Seed of the woman to close these floodgates. Matt. 1:1-16 lists Jesus` genealogy. According to Jewish custom, their genealogies do not list women`s names, yet Jesus' genealogy has four names of women, three of which had tempted men to sin. The Holy Spirit inspired the inclusion of their names to stress the fact that Jesus` human nature was fallen like ours.