Mesoamerican will cover groups such as Aztec, Incan, and Mayan and their respective religions.
Aztec Gods and Goddesses
- Religion was extremely important in Aztec life. They worshipped hundreds of gods and goddesses, each of whom ruled one or more human activities or aspects of nature.
December 21, 2012
- According to the ancient Mayan calendar, the world will end in the year 2012. This article explains several viewpoints on this theory.
Mayan Gods and Goddesses
- The ancient Mayans had a complex pantheon of deities whom they worshipped and offered human sacrifices.
- Mesoamerica covers the area of central America. This page covers the topics of the pyramids of Mesoamerica and the Aztec, Inca, Maya, Olmec, and Toltec peoples.
- The Popol Vuh "Council Book" or "Book of the Community" is a book written in the Classical Quiché language containing mythological narratives and a genealogy of the rulers of the post classic Quiché Maya kingdom of highland Guatemala.