An Interview With His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- An audio recording of an interview with the Dalai Lama about Buddhism in Tibet and Tibet's freedom. Length: 8:46
- Aro is a Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhist tradition whose unusual characteristics make it singularly appropriate for many Westerners. Aro is principally concerned with transforming our experience of everyday being, rather than achieving an esoteric or spiritualised mode of existence.
Buddhism in Tibet
- An introduction to the different types of Buddhism in Tibet.
Canada Tibet Committee
- The Canada Tibet Committee is an independent non-governmental organisation of Tibetans and non-Tibetans living in Canada, who are concerned about the continuing human rights violations and lack of democratic freedom in Tibet. This site is available in English and French.
- Jonang Foundation is a nonprofit support organization, informational network, and online resource for the Jonang Tibetan Buddhist tradition. We host educational and research-based initiatives that preserve, sustain, and enliven this distinctive lineage within contemporary contexts.
Religious Persecution in Tibet
- It is impossible to understand religious persecution in Tibet without understanding the political context in which it occurs and the political apparatus that the Chinese government uses to maintain control in Tibet.
- A brief overview of Tibet, including history, architecture, art, and religion.
- The Bodhisattva, Madhyamaka and Yogacara, and Tibetan philosophy
- Wikipedia's page on Vajrayana Buddhism.