Index to the Diamond Sutra
- The Diamond Sutra is an important Mahayana Buddhist text.
- Madhyamaka and Yogacara are the two main philosophical trajectories associated with the Mahayana stream of Buddhist thought.
- Wikipedia's page on Mahayana Buddhism.
Santideva (fl. 8th C. CE)
- Santideva (literally “god of peace”) was the name given to an Indian Mahayana Buddhist philosopher-monk, known as the author of two texts, the Bodhicaryavatara and the Siksasamuccaya. These works both express the ideal of the bodhisattva — the ideal person of Mahayana Buddhism.
The Heart of the Prajna Paramita Sutra
- The Heart Sutra is an important text of Mahayana Buddhism. Its mantra "gate gate pa-ra gate parasam gate bodhi sva-ha" can be translated as "gone, gone, gone beyond. Gone utterly beyond. Oh what an Awakening!"