About Under The Same Sun: Media Pack
- This page describes, in detail, the work of Under the Same Sun, a group that exists to promote the well-being of persons often
marginalized and misunderstood, specifically persons with albinism. PDF format.
Quick Guide for Teachers and Educators of Persons with Albinism
- This guide gives four suggestions to teachers and educators of students with albinism. First, make sure students with Albinism can clearly see the learning materials. Second, help them protect their skin. Third, enhance their learning and classroom activities. Finally, create an environment of respect toward people with Albinism in your classroom. PDF format.
Specifically toward children with Albinism
- This Article Describe Programs & Services Children with Albinism.
The Truth About People with Albinism in Tanzania
- This brochure explains what albinism is and what causes it. It describes some myths that are commonly held about albinism and why they are incorrect. PDF format.
Under threat: Albinos in Tanzania
- This paper discusses the vulnerability of people with albinism in Tanzania by unpacking the human rights abuses they suffer. They are often at risk of being killed. Efforts to protect people with albinism in Tanzania and recommendations for increased protection are presented.