Disability Hate Crime: How to Get Involved Guide
- This guide describes ways people with disabilities and disabled people's organizations can become involved in reporting disability hate crime.
- This video explores the issue of bullying against students with disabilities by showing the victimization of a schoolboy with epilepsy. In English, with English subtitles.
Equality and Human Rights Commission: Disabled People's Experiences of Targeted Violence and Hostility
- This is from a two-phase project looking into disabled people's experiences of targeted violence and hostility. The research has taken a broad approach to targeted violence and hostility against people with disabilities. PDF format.
Getting Away with Murder: Disabled People's Experiences of Hate Crime in the UK
- This report from the Disabled Person's Council of the United Kingdom (UK) describes the scope of violence faced by people with disabilities and how to recognize and prevent the hate crimes. PDF format.
Hate Crime Resources: UK Disabled People's Council
- This page links to a collection of publications documenting hate crimes against people with disabilities in the United Kingdom (UK), what the UK government is (or isn't) doing about it, and how people can help. Some publications are Word format, some PDF, some in both. Some documents have an "easy-read" version for readers with intellectual disabilities. All in English.
Hate Crimes against People With Disabilities
- This paper discusses some of the differences between hate crimes committed against people with disabilities and those committed against other members of the community and addresses the issue of how to respond to hate crimes.
Landmines in Columbia
- Minas Antipersonal en Colombia: el Camino Hacia La Rehabilitacion e inclusion social. Analisis, marco juridico vigente y recomendaciones.
The Bigger Picture
- This report has been produced as evidence into the extent of targeted hostility towards various demographics of people with disabilities. Word document format.