Advocacy and Lobbying
- This manual has been developed by the Secretariat for use in advocacy and lobbying workshops. PDF format.
Capacity Building Manual
- This brief manual is aimed to help organizations understand how they can apply the concepts for capacity building by following 10 steps. It looks at capacity as a much broader concept than just competence or knowledge. Word document format.
Health Planning and Management
- Developed in Ethiopia and intended for health extension workers.
Introduction to Needs Assessment
- At the end of this module the student will be able to generate usable information in the planning of services and the diagnosis or identification of problems.
Introduction to Program Evaluation
- At the end of this module the student will be able to successfully evaluate a program.
LFA Manual - Logical Framework Analysis
- A tool for project design, planning and monitoring. This manual attempts to present how one works with the design and implementation of projects in an effective and efficient way. PDF format.