- General information of Alzheimer's disease
How Can Doctors Help Their Patients to Return to Work?
- This article provides an overview of the ways in which doctors can help their patients deal with everyday issues upon returning to work from having chronic illnesses.
Primary Ear and Hearing Care
- Four training manuals (basic level, intermediate level trainerís manual, intermediate level studentís workbook, advanced level) equip primary level health workers and communities in developing countries with simple, effective methods to reduce the burden of ear and hearing disorders.
The Eye In Primary Health Care
- This manual describes how the eye and the various parts of the eye should be treated in the office. It gives a detailed description and picture for each individual part of the eye.
The Impact of Primary Care on Population Health
- This lecture summarizes Professor Leiyu Shi's recent work on primary care, the definition of primary care, and his research rationale and framework. It includes a close look at international primary care studies, US primary care studies, Metropolitan Statistical Area analyses, county-level studies, multi-level studies, meta-analyses, and US health center studies.