Wondering what's inside the eGranary Digital Library? You'll find more than 30 MILLION documents, each of them fully indexed and searchable using our powerful, built-in search engine. Subscribers can also upload their own information, pictures or video and create websites using built-in software.
The eGranary Digital Library represents the collective efforts of hundreds of authors, publishers, programmers, librarians, instructors and students around the globe.
We continue to catalog new items every day, so these numbers are always growing...
- 1,200+ complete Web sites
- 800+ partial Web sites
- 250+ academic and medical journals
- 50,000+ books
- 55+ educational software programs
- 80+ computer software applications
The information stored inside the eGranary covers dozens of topics, including:
- Basic to advanced mathematics
- Civil, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering
- Medical, nursing and public health resources
- Language dictionaries and tutorials
- Computer science
- Atlases, almanacs and other reference materials of all kinds
- Education and teaching
- History, sociology, psychology, economics, religion and other social sciences
- Agriculture, horticulture and zoology
- Biology, chemistry, geology and physics
- Literature, art and music
Read on for details about just a few of the custom portals and content collections you'll find inside the eGranary Digital Library.
- Community Information Platform
- Global Disability Rights Library (GDRL)
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Ponseti Clubfoot Portal
- Public Health Injury Prevention Portal
- Zambia Health Information Portals
If you have suggestions for new content or have questions about specific content, please feel free to email email@example.com.