Options & Additions
In addition to the items detailed on the Products & Pricing page, you can also add custom training, content development or support to you eGranary Digital Library.
- Training and coaching
- Custom portal development
- Custom content collection
- Additional antivirus protection
Have questions or need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 319-335-2200.
- Training for technicians in installation, use and maintenance (beyond the standard installation instructions and technical support available included with each eGranary.)
- Training for librarians in use, promotion, and teaching digital information literacy
- Training for librarians and professors on teaching with digital technology and resources
- At your site or at the University of Iowa
Training costs vary; for more detail, see Training & Coaching. You'll want to be specific when requesting training.
- Deliver a specific selection of information to a particular target audience
- Easily guide your patrons to the most critical information first
- The WiderNet Project staff will build an eGranary portal to your specifications
- Your patrons enter the eGranary through your interface and yet still have access to the rest of the eGranary through other portals and the search engine
- Your organization and WiderNet will work together to identify and WiderNet will attempt to procure permissions for the content area you specify.
- Using our high bandwidth and years of experience, we can often locate and assess content very rapidly.
- We harness the experience of professional librarians and instructors in your topic area.
- Your staff can visit the WiderNet Project to participate, learning to search the Internet, manage content and build curriculum.
- Additional two-year antivirus licenses might be available for $15 per computer