- About the eGranary
- How it Works
- The eGranary Appliance
- Production & Distribution
- Policies & Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I contribute my resources to the eGranary for a limited amount of time?
- Does WiderNet provide an up-to-date list of recipients of the eGranary?
- Does the eGranary use republication contracts?
- How does WiderNet collect my Web site?
- How frequently is the eGranary Digital Library updated?
- How long will WiderNet continue its eGranary?
- How much do subscribers in the developing world pay to use the eGranary?
- What about copyright?
- Who funds the eGranary Digital Library?
- Why does the eGranary copy Web resources?
- Will people stop using my Web site and use yours instead?
- Will the eGranary edit or alter my Web site in any way?
- Will the eGranary sell the materials they ask for permission to copy?
- What's Inside
- Purchase an eGranary
- Products & Pricing
- Options and Additions
- Shipping Services
- Payment Methods
- Potential Distributors and Franchisees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there other limits on the servers you provide?
- Can I get a discount?
- Can I get an estimate before confirming an order?
- Can I get tracking information for the shipment?
- Can I use the External or Personal Edition eGranary with a server?
- Can the same data be accessed by multiple users simultaneously?
- Can users download data to their computers for off-campus studying?
- Can we back up the eGranary?
- Can you assist us in getting a grant for an eGranary and/or computer training?
- Can you provide updates to the eGranary?
- Can you ship it to a US address?
- Do I have to complete a License Agreement?
- Do you accept purchase orders?
- Do you have a position on giving user-owned PCs access to the server network?
- Do you have smaller versions of the eGranary available?
- Do you have versions of the eGranary in other languages besides English?
- How fast can you get the eGranary to me?
- How long does it take the eGranary to ship?
- How much does shipping cost? Does it include customs? Who pays these?
- I can purchase a hard drive more cheaply, so can I just download the eGranary onto it?
- Is it easy to install an eGranary?
- Is the eGranary compatible with Macs?
- Is there a limit on how many terminals a server can support?
- Is there a software or installation disc?
- Is there a warranty? If so, how long?
- Once installed, how is the eGranary accessed?
- The License Agreement requires semi-annual reports?
- What do I need to insure an internal eGranary is compatible with my computer and that it will be installed correctly?
- What does the eGranary look like?
- What exactly is on the eGranary Digital Library?
- What operating system or OS does the eGranary run on?
- What shipping carriers do you use?
- What size box does the eGranary ship in?
- What type of networking and infrastructure are required with the purchase of a server?
- Contact Us
GDRL Press Kit
Download your own set of GDRL promotional posters in printer-friendly PDF format. For brochures and fact sheets about the WiderNet Project, see www.widernet.org/newsroom/brochures.
GDRL Poster Sets
Download GDRL Posters 4.72 MB
A series of posters to help promote your GDRL.
Download GDRL Survey Posters 2.43 MB
A series of posters to promote the GDRL Surveys, these posters direct readers to give WiderNet important feedback on the GDRL to help us improve their experience.
Individual posters (for low-bandwith situations)
GDRL Promotional Posters
GDRL Plain Poster 82 KB
A poster designed for promoting the GDRL, can be used anywhere, very generic, lots of white space. "Global Disability Rights Library, it's here, it's fast, it's free!"
GDRL Deaf/Hard of Hearing Poster 108 KB
Promotional poster with a focus on material for those that are deaf or hard of hearing. Displays 'GDRL' in American sign language with multi-color hands and a URL directing patrons to the GDRL.
GDRL Access Poster 158 KB
Highly visual poster highlighting some specific information you can find on the GDRL such as 'Promoting Disability rights' 'Marginalized Populations' and 'The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
GDRL CRPD Poster 108 KB
Poster designed to promote the section of the GDRL based on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilites, stating that it contians the full document and several toolkits to help utilize the convention.
GDRL Web sites Poster 87 KB
Single poster that highlights important websites within the GDRL the patron can visit, with clickable links for easy access.
GDRL Learn More Poster 108 KB
Single poster highlighting a few specific areas of the GDRL and focusing on the speed of access on the GDRL '5,000 times faster than the web' 'Books, video, audio, web sites'.
GDRL Survey Posters
GDRL General Survey Poster 95 KB
Single poster promoting the three surveys related to the GDRL - the accessibility , portal evaluation and user surveys. Provides a short description of each survey and a direct, clickable link to the three surveys.
GDRL Portal Suvey Poster 109 KB
A more detailed poster focusing on the eGranary portal evaluation, where users can provide feedback on a specific portal they experienced on the eGranary, the poster provides examples of some of the portals relating to GDRL content and a direct, clickable link to the survey.
GDRL Accessibilty Survey Poster 98 KB
Sinlge poster dedicated to the accessibility survey, focusing on how easy it is for those with specfic disabilities to use the eGranary Digital Library.